1.20.2011

Existence

I'm pretty sure that everybody has thought about the purpose of their existence at least once. As for myself, I know that I have thought about it more than once. 

Actually, I usually find myself thinking about my existence when I surround myself with too much kpop. It's actually quite hilarious because I love kpop. 

When I see these girl groups and boy bands, I always end up day dreaming about wanting to become a star, a celebrity. All the fame, attention, glitter and gold. I picture myself being one of course. Then I snap back into reality. 

I realize once again, that I'm just me. Just another ordinary person on this earth filled with billions of people. For the people who feel this way, I hope you don't because you aren't just "another person." 

I found this on Facebook under the "God Wants You to Know" App that I want to share with you: 

"People need you. People you love and even people you have never met are depending on you. You matter to God as well. No one else can be the person you were created to be. Do not think for a minute that you are not important; - the world needs you. God needs you." 


As cliche as it sounds, you are someone special.

Smile, because you are one of a kind :)! 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment